How do I call a cell phone in Malaysia?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia. Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How do I call a mobile number in Malaysia from overseas?
If you’re trying to dial into Malaysia, the international country code is: +60.
An example of a Malaysian phone number
- 011 – the exit code used when calling abroad from the US.
- 60 – the Malaysian country code.
- 3 – Kuala Lumpur’s city code.
- 2168-5000 – the local US Embassy phone number.
How do I dial a Malaysian number from the US?
How to Call Malaysia from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 60, which is the country code for Malaysia.
- Next, dial the local number, which will be either 8 or 10 digits long.
How can I know the owner of a phone number in Malaysia?
How Can I Look up Owner Names for Phones in Malaysia?
- Go to CocoFinder’s reverse phone search page.
- Go to the search bar and enter the number you wish to check.
- Click ‘Search’.
- In a few minutes, your search results will be ready.
How do I call a toll free number from Malaysia to overseas?
To call a Malaysia toll free number from within the country, simply dial the number as you see it (ex. 1-800-XXX-XXX). To call a Malaysia toll free number from outside the country, dial the originating country’s exit code followed by the toll free number.
Which country’s phone number starts with 60?
States and territories with country calling codes
|Country name||Region||Country Code|
How do I call a US toll free number from Malaysia?
To call United States from Malaysia, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Malaysia, and is needed for making any international call from Malaysia.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How can I call Malaysia from Whatsapp?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.