What are the major foreign languages in the Philippines?
Foreign Languages Spoken In The Philippines
This country is home to a large number of immigrants as well, which is reflected in its wide variety of foreign languages. These languages include Chinese (various types), Arabic, Japanese, Spanish, Malay, Tamil, and Korean.
Do they speak Portuguese in the Philippines?
We say that Portuguese is spoken in Timor AND Spanish in the Philippines. If Portuguese and Spanish are spoken in a lot of countries is good for BOTH. French is more similar to Latin in the role. It is no spoken or almost no spoken but it has prestige.
What is the top 3 languages spoken in Philippines?
Eight (8) major dialects spoken by majority of the Filipinos: Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilocano, Hiligaynon or Ilonggo, Bicolano, Waray, Pampango, and Pangasinense. Filipino is that native language which is used nationally as the language of communication among ethnic groups.
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages To Learn For English Speakers
- Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. …
- Arabic. …
- Polish. …
- Russian. …
- Turkish. …
What’s the most common language spoken?
The most spoken languages in the world
- English (1.132 million speakers)
- Mandarin (1.117 million speakers)
- Spanish (534 million speakers)
- French (280 million speakers)
- Arabic (274 million speakers)
- Russian (258 million speakers)
- Portuguese (234 million speakers)