Is Western Union available in Indonesia?
You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
How do I receive money from Western Union in Indonesia?
How can I receive money in Malaysia?
- Choose a location. Find a Western Union agent location near you with our agent locator.
- Get your sender’s details. Know your sender’s name, the amount sent, and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Visit the agent location. …
- Receive the money.
Can Indonesia send money to us?
Yes, there are limits for how much you can send from Indonesia to the United States with us. They depend on which currencies you send to and from, and how you pay. You can check the limits for each currency in our help center articles or in our calculator.
How do I send money to someone in Indonesia?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
What is the best way to send money to Bali?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
Can I use PayPal to send money to Indonesia?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Can I transfer money to Indonesia Bank?
You can transfer money to all major banks in Indonesia.
How much can you send Western Union?
You can send a maximum of $2,500.00 per online money transfer. Agent locations typically have no limit, however, so long as you can provide adequate identification while sending. Nearly all transactions through Western Union will have a transfer fee attached, ranging from $3.50 to $100 or more.
Does Walmart do Western Union?
Customers will have the option to have their money transfers paid out in minutes across more than 550,000 retail locations or into billions of bank accounts, wallets, or cards worldwide. … With the addition of Western Union, Walmart customers will have more choice, convenience and access than ever before.
Does Cash app work in Indonesia?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK.
Can I use TransferWise in Indonesia?
TransferWise, a leading global technology company for international payments and remittances, is now live and available in Indonesia with Instamoney, a Xendit company. This enables Indonesians and expats to make international money transfers from Indonesia easy, convenient and at a much cheaper rate.
How reliable is Remitly?
Yes, Remitly is a trustworthy and secure money transfer provider. The company has an “Excellent” customer rating (4.5/5) on Trustpilot. Hundreds of thousands of Remitly customers are collectively transferring more than $6 billion a year through its services. Remitly offers a 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee.