What are the regional offices in the Philippines?
- NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (NCR) WOODROW C. MAQUILING JR.
- CORDILLERA ADMIN. REGION (CAR) JOVITA A. …
- REGIONAL OFFICE I (North Luzon Region) JOSEPH FRANCISCO R. ORTEGA. …
- REGIONAL OFFICE II (Cagayan Region) VIRGILIO M. …
- REGIONAL OFFICE III (Central Luzon) CAROLINA D. …
- REGIONAL OFFICE IV – A (CALABARZON) MARITES T.
What are the 7 regions in the Philippines?
Brief history and timeline
- Region 1 (Ilocos Region)
- Region 2 (Cagayan Valley Region)
- Region 3 (Central Luzon Region)
- Region 4 (Southern Tagalog Region)
- Region 5 (Bicol Region)
- Region 6 (Western Visayas Region)
- Region 7 (Central Visayas Region)
- Region 8 (Eastern Visayas Region)
What are the regional offices?
A regional office is a unit of a company that is responsible for selling its products in an area that isn’t directly serviced by its main office or headquarters. It is typically headed by a branch manager.
Is Philippines a third world country?
Yes, they are. The country fits the definition by both historical and modern definitions. It is a developing country with a high infant mortality rate, limited access to health care, and a low GDP per capita.