What products are imported to Vietnam?
Vietnam main imports are computers, electrical products and parts (18 percent of total imports) and machine, instruments and accessories (16 percent). Others include: telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof (8 percent); textile fabrics (5 percent) and iron and steel (4 percent).
What are the top 3 imports of Vietnam?
Imports The top imports of Vietnam are Integrated Circuits ($27.1B), Telephones ($13.7B), Refined Petroleum ($6.92B), Light Rubberized Knitted Fabric ($5.3B), and Semiconductor Devices ($4.38B), importing mostly from China ($91.1B), South Korea ($47.8B), Japan ($16.3B), Thailand ($11.8B), and Chinese Taipei ($11.4B).
What are Vietnam major imports and exports?
Economy of Vietnam
|Export goods||Electronics, textiles products, machinery, footwear products, transportation products, wooden products, seafood products, steel, crude oil, pepper, rice and coffee|
|Main export partners||China(+) 19.6% United States(+) 18.1% Japan(+) 7.43% South Korea(+) 7.09% (2018 est.)|
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$153.5 billion (44.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $23.9 billion (6.9%)
- Footwear: $23.8 billion (6.8%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $15.5 billion (4.5%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $15.5 billion (4.4%)
What is Vietnam’s biggest import?
Vietnam’s Top 10 Imports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
What goods does Vietnam export?
As of 2017, Vietnam is the largest ASEAN supplier to the U.S. with a net export value of US$48.43 billion.
|Top Exports||Export Value (2017)|
|Phones||US $45.1 billion|
|Textiles||US $25.9 billion|
|Electronic goods/Computers||US $25.9 billion|
|Footwear||US $14.6 billion|
What are the major industries in Vietnam?
Major Industries in Vietnam: food processing, garments, textiles, shoes, machine-building; mining, coal, steel; cement, chemical fertilizer, glass, tires, oil, mobile phones Industrial production growth rate: 4 percent (2012 est.), country comparison to the world: 76.