How do I call a mobile number in Malaysia from overseas?
If you’re trying to dial into Malaysia, the international country code is: +60.
An example of a Malaysian phone number
- 011 – the exit code used when calling abroad from the US.
- 60 – the Malaysian country code.
- 3 – Kuala Lumpur’s city code.
- 2168-5000 – the local US Embassy phone number.
How do I call Malaysia Customer Service from Singapore?
001 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Singapore. 60 is the international code used to dial to Malaysia. 3 is the local area or city code used to dial to Kuala Lumpur.
How can I know the owner of a mobile number in Malaysia?
How Can I Look up Owner Names for Phones in Malaysia?
- Go to CocoFinder’s reverse phone search page.
- Go to the search bar and enter the number you wish to check.
- Click ‘Search’.
- In a few minutes, your search results will be ready.
How can I write my mobile number with country code in Malaysia?
So if the number that you are calling in Malaysia is 03 12345678, then you could either dial 00 60 3 12345678 (this is assuming that Australia’s international dial out code is 00) or +60 3 12345678. 60 is the country code for Malaysia,like 61 is Australia country code.
How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
How to Call Malaysia from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 60, which is the country code for Malaysia.
- Next, dial the local number, which will be either 8 or 10 digits long.
How do I call a 1800 number from Singapore?
‘1800’ is alias for ‘6′; as such these services can be reached as toll numbers, including from outside of Singapore, by replacing ‘1800 xxx xxxx’ with ‘+65 6xxx xxxx’.)
How much does it cost to call Singapore from Malaysia?
Which city in Malaysia would you like to call?
|Calling From||Calling To||Economy Rates|
|Singapore||Kuala Pilah||$ 0.31/min|
|Singapore||Wangsa Maju||$ 0.31/min|
|Singapore||Batu Arang||$ 0.31/min|
How can I use Whatsapp number in Malaysia?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How do I call Malaysia 1300 number from Singapore?
To call Malaysia from Singapore, dial: XX – 60 – Area Code – Land phone number XX – 60 – 9 or 10 Digit Mobile phone number.
What is the cheapest way to call internationally?
Cheap ways to make international calls
- Google Hangouts and Google Voice.
How do I make an international call from Singapore?
To make international calls from Singapore, first dial 001 and then the country code (U.S. or Canada 1, U.K. 44, Ireland 353, Australia 61, New Zealand 64). Next, dial the area code and number. For example, if you wanted to call the British Embassy in Washington, D.C., you would dial tel.