What is the cheapest used SUV to maintain?
The 2017 Dodge Durango is the cheapest used full-sized SUV to repair on our list. If you own this sports utility vehicle you can expect to pay $126 per repair. That’s not a bad price considering the higher average buy price for SUVs. The other SUVs on our list are also American-made vehicles.
Which SUV is best value for money?
2021 Best SUVs for the Money
- Kia Soul: Best Subcompact SUV for the Money.
- Honda CR-V: Best Compact SUV for the Money.
- Honda Passport: Best 2-Row SUV for the Money.
- Kia Sorento: Best 3-Row SUV for the Money.
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid: Best Hybrid and Electric SUV for the Money.
Which SUV maintains its value?
The Jeep Wrangler retains more value than any vehicle on sale, and it’s not even close. In the case of a base, two-door Wrangler with the 3.6-liter V-6, its projected resale value is a whopping 84.1 percent of the original purchase price. A four-door Wrangler Unlimited delivers 81.4 percent resale value.
What is a good SUV to buy?
- Best Subcompact SUVs. (23) #1. 2021 Subaru Crosstrek. …
- Best Compact SUVs. (13) #1. 2021 Honda CR-V. …
- Best Compact Hybrid SUVs. (4) #1. 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. …
- Best Midsize SUVs. (11) #1. 2022 Subaru Outback. …
- Best Off-Road SUVs. (7) #1. 2021 Jeep Wrangler.