What are the 5 main natural resources?
Oil, coal, natural gas, metals, stone and sand are natural resources. Other natural resources are air, sunlight, soil and water. Animals, birds, fish and plants are natural resources as well.
What are the 10 natural resources?
Top 10+ Natural Resources in the World
- Water. While the earth may be mostly water, only about 2-1/2 percent of it is freshwater. …
- Air. Clean air is necessary for the existence of life on this planet. …
- Coal. Coal is estimated to be able to last less than 200 more years. …
- Oil. …
- Natural gas. …
- Phosphorus. …
- Bauxite. …
Is Vietnam rich in gold?
Vietnam is reasonably endowed with mineral resources including many that not been developed. Vietnam’s main natural resources consist of coal, phosphates, rare earth elements, bauxite, chromate, copper, gold, iron, manganese, silver, zinc, offshore oil and gas deposits, timber, hydropower .
What are the 7 natural resources?
Natural resources include oil, coal, natural gas, metals, stone, and sand.
What are the two types of natural resources?
Types of Natural Resources
- Biotic: these resources come from living and organic material, such as forests and animals, and include the materials that can be obtained them. …
- Abiotic: these resources come from non-living and non-organic material.
What are 20 natural resources?
But there are many more minerals found in North America, including:
- fresh water.
What are human made resources?
Human made resources, or capital resources, are material riches created by humans that can be used to get more wealth. Examples include money, factories, roads, and technology. … Such resources are called human-made resources. Man-made resources are mostly renewable.
What is the most used natural resource?
Water. Without a doubt, water is the most abundant resource on the planet.
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$153.5 billion (44.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $23.9 billion (6.9%)
- Footwear: $23.8 billion (6.8%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $15.5 billion (4.5%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $15.5 billion (4.4%)
What is Vietnam’s biggest industry?
Economy of Vietnam
|Main industries||Electronics, machinery, steel, food processing, wood industry, textile, footwear, vehicle, rice, coffee, cashews, seafood, vegetable and tourism|
|Ease-of-doing-business rank||70th (easy, 2017)|
|Exports||$290.4 billion (2018 est.)|