What is the neighboring countries of Jakarta Indonesia?
The country’s capital, Jakarta, is the world’s second-most populous urban area. The country shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and the eastern part of Malaysia. Other neighbouring countries include Singapore, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Palau, and India (Andaman and Nicobar Islands).
What are the bordering countries of Indonesia?
Borders of Indonesia
- The borders of Indonesia include land and maritime borders with Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and Timor Leste, as well as shared maritime boundaries with Australia, India, Palau, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Indonesia shares a land border with Malaysia on the island of Borneo.
Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
Famous people from Indonesia
- Sukarno. Politician. …
- Suharto. Politician. …
- Agnes Monica. Dance-pop Artist. …
- Fatin Shidqia. Singer. …
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Politician. …
- Taufik Hidayat. Olympic Badminton Player. …
- Megawati Sukarnoputri. Politician. …
- Joko Widodo. Politician.
What are 3 countries that border Indonesia?
Indonesia shares borders with Malaysia on Borneo island, with Papua New Guinea on Papua island, and with East Timor on Timor island. Other neighboring countries include Singapore, the Philippines, Australia, and the union territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India.
Is Indonesia a third world country?
However, none of these nations would be considered Third World under the modern definition—they’re all too prosperous.
Third World Countries 2021.
|Country||Human Development Index||2021 Population|
What are the 5 most populated cities in Indonesia?
This is the latest accepted revision, reviewed on 20 September 2021. India shares borders with several sovereign countries; it shares land borders with China, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar. … India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Thailand, Myanmar and Indonesia.