How many petrol stations are there in Malaysia?
This type of services represents majority of petrol service stations in Malaysia; around 3,530 nationwide. In the rural areas, there are scattered mini petrol stations; around 267 stations that provide basic petrol needs for the people in the rural area.
Is petrol station a good business?
Despite falling oil prices buying a petrol station can still generate healthy profit margins. Buying a petrol station ranges from roughly $90,000 to as much as $3.5 million, depending on a number of factors, including the location, size and profitability of the business.
How much does it cost to open a Petronas petrol station in Malaysia?
How much do I need to invest? The average cost required for investment is RM 3-4 million for building, facilities and equipment, and RM 550,000 as working capital (including cash security). The amount may vary depending on the size and location of the service station.
Which is the best brand of petrol?
List of Top 6 Best Quality Brands of Petrol Pumps in India
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Reliance Industries Ltd.(RIL)
- Shell India Private Limited (Shell)
- Essar Oil(Nayara Energy)
How many petrol stations are there in 2019 Malaysia?
Today, we have more than 1,000 service stations across the country.
How do petrol stations make money?
Although fuel gross profit margins are lower, fuel sales remain the primary income of a business, accounting for approximately 80% to 90% of an operation’s turnover, usually delivering greater profit than alternative profit opportunities, for instance, a convenience store, carwash, bakery and quick service restaurant, …
How do I start a petrol station business?
To start a petrol pump, the applicant must show the ability to invest a minimum of Rs. 25 lakhs in case of regular petrol pumps and Rs. 12 lakhs in case of rural petrol pumps.
What do you need to start a petrol station?
Requirements to Buy a Petrol Station Example
- Selling Price of business R 5 000 000.00 net profit +- R 120,000 pm.
- Plus: Stock R 600 000.00.
- Plus Working Capital R 500 000.00.
- Other: e.g. Training, Licence application, etc. …
- Oil company fuel guarantee R800,000.
- TOTAL Funding Requirement R 7 000 000.00.
How much is a Shell franchise?
Able to invest average Php 5-8 Million initial capital for a station. No Franchise Fees.
How do I become a Petronas vendor?
To become a PETRONAS supplier, your company must meet these requirements:
- Locally incorporated.
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) or with with relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum paid-up capital of RM100,000 for License.
- Minimum paid-up capital of RM10,000 for Registration.
How do I apply for Petron gas station?
The first step is to fill out our Dealer Application Form. Next is to write a letter of intent and submit it together with other documents. When all your documents are complete, submit your application to our offices.