How many Indian are in Malaysia?
There are approximately 150,000 Indian expatriates and workers in Malaysia.
Was Malaysia a Hindu country?
Hinduism is the fourth largest religion in Malaysia. About 1.78 million Malaysian residents (6.3% of the total population) are Hindus, according to 2010 Census of Malaysia.
By state or federal territory.
|State||Total Hindus population (2010 Census)||% of State Population|
Is Malaysia a poor country?
Malaysia is one of the most open economies in the world with a trade to GDP ratio averaging over 130% since 2010. … Having revised its national poverty line in July 2020, 5.6% of Malaysian households are currently living in absolute poverty.
Is Malaysia expensive than India?
Malaysia is 48% more expensive than India.
Is Malaysia richer than Korea?
Malaysia has a GDP per capita of $29,100 as of 2017, while in South Korea, the GDP per capita is $39,500 as of 2017.
Which is richest country in the world?
Here’s a list of the five richest nations based on the GDP per capita.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita: $131,781.72. GDP: $84.07 billion. …
- Switzerland. GDP per capita: $94,696.13. GDP: $824.74 billion. …
- Ireland. GDP per capita: $94,555.79. GDP: $476.66 billion. …
- Norway. GDP per capita: $81,995.39. …
- United States. GDP per capita: $68,308.97.